Scout.com and our recruiting analysts released its updated Top 100 rankings for the class of 2015 earlier this week, which we posted in the carousel. Here's a closer look at where Indiana's targets fell in the new rankings.
8. Stephen Zimmerman, C, Las Vegas: Zimmerman (pictured) is a 6-foot-11, 225-pound big man from Bishop Gorman High School. He's one of the top centers in the class and has been for some time.
12. Caleb Swanigan, C, Fort Wayne: Swanigan, who has been on Indiana's radar since he was an eighth grader, recently reclassified to the class of 2015 from 2016. He's 6-foot-9 and 225 pounds and has slimmed down by about 20 pounds in the last year.
Swanigan remains a five-star prospect even though he has changed classes, and he figures to be one of the top players in the class. Swanigan is considered a Michigan State lean at this point, but Indiana is still in the mix, as is Alabama, Arizona, Georgetown, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio State, Purdue, UCLA and others.
15. Allonzo Trier, SG, Maryland: Indiana was one of the first major schools to offer Trier, but he has since blown up on the EYBL circuit. He leads the EYBL in scoring and has tons of recent offers, including Baylor, Georgetown, Kansas, Louisville, Marquette, Maryland, Memphis, Minnesota, SMU, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Villanova and Washington.
31. Jalen Coleman, SG, Indiana: Indiana has been recruiting Coleman for some time, but I never thought he'd end up in Bloomington. He's always liked the Hoosiers, though.
Coleman, a four-star prospect in the latest rankings, transferred from Cathedral to La Lumiere last year and now plays with team All Ohio on the AAU circuit. He also has offers from Auburn, Butler, Cincinnati, Georgia Tech, Illinois, Michigan, Michigan State, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Purdue, Texas, UCLA and Xavier.
33. Tyler Davis, C, Texas: Davis is a 6-foot-9, 270-pound big man from Plano West Senior High School in Plano, Texas. The four-star prospect has interest in Indiana as well as Arizona, Baylor, Kansas, Miami, SMU, Texas and Texas A&M.
34. Doral Moore, C, Georgia: Moore is 7-foot and 225 pounds and plays at Luella High School in Locust Grove, Georgia. He also has interest in Auburn, Cincinnati, Florida State, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Kansas, Ohio State and Texas.
49. Jimmy Whitt, SG, Missouri: Whitt just recently heard from Indiana. He's a 6-foot-2 guard from Missouri and figures to be a bit of a combo guard in college.
The Hoosiers will have a lot of competition for Whitt. He also has offers from Arkansas, Colorado, Creighton, Illinois, Kansas, Kansas State, Missouri, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Northern Iowa, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Tulsa, Wichita State and SMU.
50. Perry Dozier, SG, South Carolina: Dozier, a four-star guard, has been on Indiana's radar for quite some time. He's 6-foot-6 and plays at Spring Valley High School in Columbia, South Carolina.
56. Bryant Crawford, PG, Washington D.C.: Crawford is one of the Hoosiers' top targets in 2015 and they've been recruiting him for years. Crawford is a 6-foot-1, 160-pound guard from Gonzaga College High School in D.C., and he also has offers from UCONN, Georgetown, Louisville, Maryland, North Carolina, Penn State, SMU, Syracuse, Virginia and Virginia Tech.
65. Raymond Spalding, PF, Louisville: The Indiana staff really likes Spalding and has paid a lot of attention to him in the last few months. Former assistant Kenny Johnson was a big part of his recruiting, and him now being at Louisville with Rick Pitino may hurt the Hoosiers a bit on this one.
Spalding is a 6-foot-9, 210-pound prospect who also has interst in Butler, Clemson, Dayton, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Louisville, Northwestern, Oklahoma State, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, West Virginia, Western Kentucky and Xavier.
72. MARCUS LOVETT, PG, California: LoVett is a four-star guard from San Gabriel High School in California. He's 5-foot-11 and also has interest in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Oregon State, San Diego State, Stanford, Texas, UCLA, UNLV, USC and Washington.
80. Juwan Morgan, PF, Missouri: As first reported by AllHoosiers.com, Indiana has recently expressed interest in Morgan, a 6-foot-7, 205-pound power forward from Waynesville, Missouri.
Morgan also has interest in Arkansas, Cal, Creighton, Harvard, Iowa, Kansas, Kansas State, Missouri, Missouri State, Northwestern, Penn, Princeton, Stanford, Tulsa, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest, Washington, Wichita State and Xavier.
89. Shake Milton, SG, Oklahoma: Indiana offered Milton a scholarship earlier this week. Milton, an AAU teammate of Morgan's, is a 6-foot-4 guard and a four-star prospect. He also has interest in Creighton, Kansas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, SMU, Texas, Texas A&M, Tulsa and Wake Forest.
94. Kenny Williams, SG, Virginia: Indiana offered Williams a scholarship last week. He's 6-foot-4 guard and plays for the Boo Williams AAU program, the same program that both Troy Williams and Robert Johnson played for.